1. BOOKING. The booking form must be completed and submitted. The person completing the form should be the group's leader and authorized by all members of the group who are listed on the booking form, to accept the booking conditions on their behalf. Upon receipt of the completed booking form, confirmation of the booking will be sent to you in writing, please check carefully to ensure it is correct, if not please inform us immediately. Our home is booked solely for the use of those persons named on the booking form unless agreed in writing with us.
2. OCCUPANCY. The renters must treat the property, it's furniture, fittings, utensils and other facilities with respect. Any loss or damage must be reported immediately to the Management Company. The group's leader is responsible for paying for losses, damage or breakages. We reserve the right to withhold all or part of the security deposit to cover:
I. loss of damage caused to the property or it's contents by any member of the group
II. non-return of keys
III. late departure
IV. unauthorised pets
You agree to permit our Management Company or their Agents reasonable access to the property to carry out any necessary maintenance.
3. ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE. Arrival should be after 4pm local time. The property should be vacated by 10am on day of departure, to give sufficient time for the housekeeper to clean before the arrival of the next guests.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The owners do not accept any liability for:
II. personal Injury
VI. loss of luggage/personal effects
VII. any other misadventure which may occur whilst renting our property
The owners do not accept liability for any equipment failure and/or services in the property. The guest should notify the management company immediately so that any failure can be remedied. The owners agree to do everything within their power to assist clients in the event of a problem, but cannot be held liable for the actions or omissions of other persons or parties outside their control.
Guest are strongly advised to take out appropriate insurance on confirmation of their booking.
5. CANCELLATION BY YOU. In the event that you need to cancel your booking before the start of the holiday, the following policy applies:-
I. 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
II. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
6. CANCELLATION BY US. In the unlikely event that due to circumstances beyond our control, we need to make changes to or cancel your booking, we will inform you as soon as possible. We reserve the right to cancel any bookings at any time, and will only be held liable to refund monies already paid by you the client. This however is extremely unlikely to occur although if the situation arises we will not be able to offer refunds, pay compensation or reimburse you for any expenses you may incur. Your travel insurance may cover you for these events.
7. SWIMMING POOL. If any person(s) shall be unable to use the swimming pool in the villa due to repair or maintenance for a period in excess of 3 days a refund of 25% of the daily rental rate for each day the pool is unusable will be made. No such refund will apply to a period of 3 days or less.
The owners and their agents do not accept liability for injury howsoever caused, during the use of the pool and the surrounds of the pool.
Guests are expressly forbidden to allow children to use the pool without adult supervision. Under the terms of our Florida state hotel/motel licence, the pool doors are alarmed for the protection of children and as a reminder to keep the door closed for the air conditioning to work effectively. This alarm should not be tampered with and a fine will be imposed if this rule is ignored.
8. NO SMOKING INSIDE THE HOUSE PLEASE
This villa is frequently rented to persons with disabilities and allergies and we therefore politely request that should you wish to smoke, that you do so outside. Ashtrays for the patio area are supplied
9. COMPLAINTS. Things do occasionally go wrong, and we promise you we will make our best efforts to rectify faults to your satisfaction. Please inform our local management company quickly to allow them to get the problem rectified as soon as possible. If you are not satisfied with the solution please let us know in writing (or email). We will not accept liability for any dissatisfaction or other complaints not reported to our local manager during your stay.
Management companies have asked all guests to put out their trash on specified days for collection (Monday and Thursday nights). Failure to do this will carry a collection fee of £20/$36.
Sorry to impose this, but trash left in the garage in a hot and humid climate is not good.